Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Schneider Development Program - Sales Quality Engineering in our Costa Rica location.
Get your foot in the door at a cutting-edge, global company throughout the course of this 2-year rotational development program.
We are actively recruiting upcoming June 202 1 to join the Schneider Development Program – Sales Track!
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Contribute the scope of Quality actions (in Customer Care Center, Sales, Marketing, Project Execution, Supply chain, Services …) to improve the Customer Experience.
· Ensures effectiveness of quality improvement and drives follow-up with departments and factories. Set-up the surveillance plan and make sure of timely execution.
· Ensure proper application of reference processes (PEP, I2P, ...).
· Ensures that the proper information is provided to the Customer in case of quality problem, offer evolution and withdrawal.
· With rotations between functions in Customer Care Center, Logistics and Channel Sales departments.
This job migh be for you if:
· Recently graduated in industrial engineering, industrial production engineering or business administrator, with customers focus skills or business administration competencies.
· Continuous improvement vision and related experience to execute the objectives of the quality actions and processes.
· Provide support to internal and external customers.
· Self-starter, able to lead projects.
· Strong communication skills and English Proficient.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.