The sales assistant has an interface role between the customers & the suppliers, the structure and the sales people. He / she performs the processing and commercial and administrative follow-up of request and customers in collaboration with sales and sales management. He / she applies sales actions directly or provides analytics and tools support for the Sales team. The office supervisor part of the role consists in clerical tasks and office coordination.
This role report to the Sales Director. The candidate must be able to:
· Maintain a global vision of all the important points of our activity within the subsidiary in order to intervene in all sectors when necessary.
· Proactively maintain a good relationship with customers by ensuring their satisfaction in all sales acts binding us.
· Proactively maintain a good relationship with Externals suppliers
· Respond within the allocated time to resolve various issues that customers may encounter.
· Work with all teams to support them in commercial actions (Travels, Planification of the trip, Request for Trip’s budget)
· Organize commercial events of the subsidiary (seminars, open lines meeting, internal training, internal meetings, etc.)
· Support local Team and ensure that all internal process are followed
· Work with HR on sales team skills assessment and training plan.
· Provide analytics (ppt & Excel) to support sales actions and the GM decision making.
· Watch over the company's assets in collaboration with the Sales Director.
· Coordinate all the smooth running of the office while being efficient in all.
· Good knowledge of IT tools (World, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Good knowledge of practices in digital tools (Internet, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.)
· Good communication skills
· Have knowledge in international trade
· Have knowledge in finance
· To be rigorous
· Being able to work under pressure
· Ability to work in multicultural environments.
· Speak French and English well.
· Additional knowledge in another language would be a plus. Knowledge in the field of electrical equipment is a plus.
· Education: A bachelor’s degree in business- or any related field that could give advantage to move in future in the sales positions or support functions
· Training: at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a similar company / business