Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is the primary sales position within the organization for Small & Medium Contractors. Responsible for identifying Small & Medium Contractors, developing customers and helping with the selling of Schneider Electric Offers. The position is responsible for using excellent product and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application competitive advantages and how they meet the customer's needs. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell Schneider Electric Offers and solutions. This position is also responsible for maintaining a post-sale relationship.
The Contractors Sales position develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs. Key asset to identify new Small & Medium Contractors and develop current contractors.
· Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
· Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
· Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
· Platform for sales funnel management and for Account Planning. Salesforce preferred.
· Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
· Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on contractors performance.
· Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team.
· Is “feeding” the Business Developing Team with Offers feedback and needs from the customers.
· Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees and customers.
· Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars with Contractors.
· Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
Small & Medium Contractors, Customers, Distributors, Sales Teams, Home & Distribution, BU/Country account managers, Business developers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
Education / Skills:
· The successful candidate should have a college degree and work experience (2) years technical sales experience; Inside sales or Customer Care Center experience is a plus
· Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in building the Contractors Area.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
· English advanced level (spoken & written).
· Skills: negotiation, innovation, simplicity, organization.
· This job requires a 50% of travel.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.