We, at Schneider Electric believe access to energy is a basic human right. We want everyone on our planet to be provided with safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy. We are committed to innovate solutions that address the energy paradox: balancing our planet’s carbon footprint and the undisputable right of everyone to quality energy. Our technologies ensure Life is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. Our ingenious solutions enable lives to be more connected, sustainable, efficient, reliable and safe. Truly global specialist in Energy Management, Automation and Data Centers we, Schneider Electric have a unique local presence through our 140 000 employees worldwide.
Now, we have a job opportunity for a Sales Engineer in our Sales team. In this role, you`ll develop and maintain close business relations with partners and end users in Kosovo in order to make Schneider Electric preferred supplier for their projects. Realize sales to DO, Panel Builders, System integrators and Contractors, directly or through other channels. Monitor and anticipate the market evolution in order to to take the most from the market opportunities, investments and sell wider range of SE.
What will you do:
· Develop partners’ business relations and realize direct sales with SE partners in Kosovo. Promote and sell Schneider Electric's offer (products, systems and services) to them and deploy all sales actions in order to maximize the business; maintain balanced network of current and potentials for future partners;
· Develop business and project opportunities, thus achieve sales goals through Contractors in Kosovo – directly or through other channels, by coordinating sales strategies in accordance with company business plan;
· Coordinate actions with the rest of the organization (Sales, Customer Satisfaction and Quality, Marketing, Project and Bid) in order to maximize project scope and successfully close all targeted project opportunities;
· Register and follow up closely all project opportunities coming from Contractors, System integrators and Panel Builders according to the company rules;
· Maintain and develop up-to-date knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and company solutions. Apply this knowledge together with timely communication, providing accurate orders, following up opportunities and accounts in order to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· University degree in Electrical Engineering, or Automation, or Electronics;
· 2+ years of professional experience as a Sales engineer, or as an Engineer in Contractors;
· Knowledge and understanding of electrical diagrams;
· Very good command of MS Office Suite;
· Hunting attitude and strong result orientation;
· Positive and energetic personality;
· Team player and quick decision maker;
· Excellent English language skills;
· Driver’s license.
To apply please send your CV by 5 May 2021