· Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, technical support and following up on account offers and orders.
· Develops new sales opportunities while addressing the needs of existing customer database.
· Intense interaction with his / customer portfolio and organization / coordination / implementation of technical presentations to them.
· Negotiates and coordinates bids and technocommercial offers.
· Works closely with other sales team, product managers, engineering team, etc.
· Applies knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to meet customer's needs.
· Works directly with the diffused customers and support them with their own opportunities
· Actively promotes Schneider offer in the geographic area of his / her responsibility.
· Contributes to contracts creation and support customers to achieve agreed quantitative and qualitative KPIs.
· Uses our digital tools, our demo material and customer reward systems to promote Shcneider offer.
· Contributes to market share increase and to significantly strengthen the share of voice of Schneider Electric in the market.
· Finds ways to create synergies in order to expad his / her customer portfolio to support sales coverage.
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a University or a Technological Institution
· 3-4 years of work experience in sales with Electrical Installers or Contractors
· Proficient oral and written command of the English language
· Advanced PC Skills, especially regarding MS Office Suite
· Strong negotiation & communication skills
· Customer focused
· Team player, ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
· Ability to travel throughout the country
· Achievement drive and results orientation
· Self-driven, able to work autonomously and take initiative
· Global mindset willing to adapt in a multi-cultural environment