Deploy all sales actions with end users assigned, in order to maximize the business with them
· Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
· Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the utility market and competitive products with their strengths, weaknesses and applications. Applies knowledge of channel products to customer's needs.
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts.
· Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new SE customers
· Develop and execute a new customer acquisition sales strategy in the new construction marketplace.
· Prioritize sales opportunities to determine in what order sales opportunities need to be addressed.
· Perform take-off and estimate costs of prospective sales opportunities
· Analyze customer needs and develop maintenance plan options for proposal to customer
· Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities
· Prepare sales quotations and proposals
· Identify and prepare all necessary bid and proposal documents, e.g.: Bid Forms, Bid Bonds, Affidavits, etc.
· Obtain, assemble and organize all bid documents, proposal documents, take-offs, material and subcontract quotations, sketches, notes and approved sales estimates.
· Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 3-5 years of experience in technical sales with a commercial background in utilities Sector
· Experience in Project Management is a plus
· Experience offering technical solutions to clients
· Experience in Handling & managing big accounts
· Hands on experience working with Governmental bodies, EPCS, integrators & Panel Builders and able to understand Electrical Network systems
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong Verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interpret building plans and diagrams
· Fluent in English
· Schneider Electric product knowledge is a plus