Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a DG Sales Engineer in Hoofddorp with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the Risk manager .
Mission of the role
As a DG Sales Engineer your role is to specialize in demonstrating the ArcFM XI Solution to existing and prospective customers. Primary responsibilities will also include the configuration and management of various Sales Engineering databases and software, including Esri GIS desktop, server, and mobile applications.
· Development and presentation of in-person and online demonstrations of ArcFM software to meet client requirements, occasionally to large audiences, in English and French
· Support European and/or North American conferences and demonstrations of software.
· Preparation and configuration of Esri geodatabases and map services based on demonstration requirements.
· Help promote the ArcFM XI solution to utilities and business partners.
· Work closely with the account management team as well as business partners.
· Work closely with the product development team to review product functionality and direction
· This position will require travel, within North America and Europe. Travel will typically not exceed 25% but extended travel with relatively short notice does occur. One to two weeks travel time may occur.
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
· You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
· Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
· We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
· We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
· Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation).
Required qualifications and skills:
· BS degree in computer information systems, computer science, engineering, or geography. Relevant job experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Experience with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise is required.
· Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills are required.
· Technical fluency in English is required.
· Technical fluency in French is required.
· Experience with utilities or telecommunications is a plus.
· Experience with Latitude Geographic's Geocortex application suite is a plus.
· Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server is a plus.
· Ability to travel both within North America and Europe.
About Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact Milou van den Hout, Recruitment & Talent Manager on phone number +31 23 5124 124.
Acquisition on this vacancy will not be appreciated.