Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Provide professional advice to current and potential clients, to generate effective sales and meet the sales objectives set by the company; prospect clients, identify needs, design a customized value proposition, provide follow-up and after-sales service that guarantees customer loyalty.
· Manage inventories, train and accompany the channel sales team with end users.
This job might be for you if:
• Senior or graduate student in electrical or electromechanical engineering with at least two years of commercial experience or electrical technician with at least five years of experience.
• Experience with Hardware offer/market.
• Ensure the proper development of the brand in the authorized distributor, taking care of the image of the point of sale, knowledge of the products on the part of the Sales Channel staff, inventory levels, as well as the introduction of new products.
• Provide internal and external customers with technical support and training, promote Schneider Electric products and solutions.
• Follow up on projects and quotes submitted
• Monitor and execute the objectives of the Commercial Action Plan
• Desirable experience in reading electrical drawings
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.