Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, sof tware and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales Operations team. You will provide support to sales representatives and help with complex offer development throughout the sales process.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales within the energy industry. You’ll be a great communicator, we expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
You’ll strategically contribute to the team, bringing your experience and knowledge to hone our approach to clients and prospects. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good stakeholder (internal & external) relationships and ensuring an efficient & effective sales process.
· Provide assistance for prospect proposals & client bids
· Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
· Liaise with sales managers to develop specific sales strategies
· Ensure compliance with the sales process and business expectations
· Develop proposal content in line with scope to a polished, draft output
· Manage and collate the pricing process from end to end, working with Operations to refine and challenge, providing insight and guidance
· Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
· Capture sales-related data for analysis and decision making
· Suggest sales process improvements
· Support workflow and time management across the team
· Manage processes to support the broader teams
· Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
· Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
· In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Teamwork and motivational skills
· BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field a plus