Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation in homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries. With a global presence in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric is the undisputed leader in energy management - medium-voltage, low-voltage and secure power, and automation systems, providing integrated efficiency solutions that combine energy, automation and software.
Our long-standing strategy at Schneider Electric is to consider environmental, social, and governance issues in every aspect of our business, while helping our customers and business partners achieve their own sustainability goals. We are honored to be ranked as the world's most sustainable company in 2021 by the Corporate Knights Global 100 Index. This ranking underscores the company's transformation as a leading provider of digital solutions that facilitate energy efficiency and sustainability.
Schneider Electric Global Supply Chain Europe continues to accelerate this digital transformation in creating an Intelligent and Advanced Digital Solution Teams.
Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a passionate Automation Specialist with proven ability to drive business results. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to help them discover insights hidden in data sets and enable stakeholders to improve business.
· Drive culture of automation for GSC Europe working in support functions
· Convert transactional processes into automated solutions
· Develop of tools enabling data extraction from multiple sources and their consolidation
· Collaborate with Process Owners and Business Analyst on building, implementation and maintenance of automations and small applications
· Support process efficiency and high quality of delivery through automated data transfers
· Support for Continuous Improvement initiatives with specific focus on automation
· At least 2 years of proven experience with building automated solutions incl. robots (Experience in Shared Service Center organization will be an asset)
· Expertise in MS Access and Excel programming
· Knowledge of BI tool (Qlik View, Tableau or other), also VBA and / or SQL, SharePoint
· Knowledge of RPA software (Power Automate technology will be an asset)
· Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP will be an asset)
· Ability to identify processes easy to automate and work in agile environment
· Willingness to learn and to leverage process automation technologies and concepts
· Selforganization skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
· Open and creative attitude
· Fluent English