Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2017, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On .
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Returns & Post-Sales Support Agent . This role will be based in our office in Telford.
To provide a single point of contact for customers across all business areas remaining pro-active and professional when dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers. To provide a level of customer service that will meet and exceed expectations.
Accept inbound telephone calls/emails from all customers who require help and support with regards to Returns and Post-Sales Support
Knowledgeable service to provide:
· Responsible for audit, processing, and receiving of inquires
· Tenacity to resolve customer issues, using the SAP system interface and achieving SLAs
· Support the team in the achievement of maintaining department KPI's
· Liaise with customer to organise return of damaged/no longer required stock
· Provide frequent updates where required to all stakeholders i.e. Supervisors Managers/Sales Engineers
· Act as a liaison with Account Managers/Sales Engineers and Finance for additional information as requested
· Participate in and actively promote the company's CIP (continuous improvement program) looking for ways to continually improve the way we work
· Actively engage in team meetings
· Support the initiative to reduce the number of debit notes received and promote online ordering
· Log all enquiries into Saleforce and notes in SAP
· Telephony use as required
· Provide a basic product support knowledge for customer requests (training will be given)
· Liaise as necessary with the Logistics operation
· Interact with the Transport team on all matters concerning delivery tracking
· Provide an efficient and professional written response to customer enquiries received via the Schneider
Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for PC literacy, good keyboard skills and an excellent telephone manner. The post holder must be literate in the English language, and be flexible and adaptable.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative, a willingness to cooperate with others, be non-confrontational, motivated and a team player. Good communication skills are a must as well as patience and the ability to be tolerant of others
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation about flexible working.
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.