Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has a challenging opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Access Control Product Management Lead for EcoStruxure Building Management line of business. The Buildings Business of Schneider Electric provides Intelligent building management solutions to help customers create a secure, productive, and comfortable environment for its occupants while help reduce energy consumption and run building operations efficiently.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Management individual to lead EcoStruxure Security global offer. As the Access Control Product Manager, you will be responsible for strategy, roadmap, and marketing activities. You will craft the messaging and positioning for the offer, work with country offer managers to understand customer needs to feed into the offer roadmap development. Attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer values is crucial. This is your unique opportunity to work closely across the product management, R&D, sales and marketing teams to amplify the values of EcoStruxure smart buildings in the market.
You need to be driven, responsible, and curious with a track record of successful execution and delivery of products to market. You're excited about developing the business with go to market strategies, designing and implementing solutions while also keeping pace with the market and engaging customers to understand their needs.
Major areas of responsibility include:
Understanding of the Access Control offer environment:
· Evaluate periodically the market & competition landscape
· Identify new trends impacting the market
· Feed the Strategic Marketing Plan and offer development roadmap
· Remain connected with customers and meet regularly
Monitor Access Control offer performance in regions:
· Monitors the business (turnover, volume, profitability, market shares etc.)
· Drive regular benchmarks to assess the customer's perception.
· Monitors and review the reference market prices and delta prices of the Access Control offer (HW and SW)
· Meet customers to verify the offer market fit
· Co-work with all Category Managers and country offer managers to maximize the integrated Access Control Offer business in segments we chose to participate.
· Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and work in conjunction with product managers to develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
This job might be for you if you are skilled at:
· Team management & Proven leadership skills,
· Strategy behind launch of new products supported by market analysis, business case, offer segmentation, competitive analysis, and evaluating the impact of early technologies on product strategy, conducting win/loss analysis with sales team,
· Customer focus: developing persona based requirements gathering through surveys, customer interviews and focus groups,
· Providing subject matter expertise for marketing communication launch, collateral and other launch activities,
· Establishing product pricing, with rationale from both Unique Value proposition and competitive analysis,
· Behave as team player, Schneider Electric values: Straightforward, Challenge, Open, Passionate, Efficient.
· Bachelors or Masters degree in technology or related field
· 5 or more years industry experience in roles such as strategy, business development, product management, or equivalent
· Experience of 2 to 4 years in international environment
· Channel experience and general security industry knowledge
· Strong analytical skills coupled with creative thinking
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
· Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
· Willingness to travel more than 25%
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.