This position supports the Customer Care Centre Manager in handling all post-sales and pre-sales support, customer service and enquiries, and requests by all customers within the Pacific Zone. This person is required to coordinate with key internal parties to ensure that customer service request is handled in a timely manner by providing product information, needs and technical support effectively.
· To perform Technical Assistance to all internal and external customers. Technical assistance to all customers for all of Schneider's Business Entities (including IT & Buildings, Industry, LV/MV, ECO/Retail and all other applications at entry level)
· Initial troubleshooting and support of Products by Schneider like APC, Clipsal, Invensys PDL and others.
· To do technical service proposals to existing & prospected clients.
· Escalating problems to Technical Support Level 2 & Tiger Team when standard troubleshooting techniques and databases cannot provide an adequate solution. Product Testing / Evaluation of all Products with Quality Issues.
· Conduct training for Technical Services
· Entering all incoming calls records in the call tracking system such as bFO Salesforce
· Issuing replacements and following up the fulfillment of swap program with a Service Partner.
· Working with Network Sales Engineer and Field Service Engineering if on-site troubleshooting is required.
· Dispatching a Field Service Engineer either from Schneider Electric or its Service Partner for unscheduled on-site services.
· Providing a consultation to a Schneider customer who needs to upgrade the functionality and availability of their networks using other Schneider accessories, software and services.
· Assisting in the upkeep of the local technical support lab and provide enhancements when required.
· Assisting in the troubleshooting of customer problems by replicating problems in the lab environment.
· Encourage our customers to use Live Agent Chat/eSupport tools as much as possible, and guide the customer to use self-service knowledge base.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering (EE, ECE) or equivalent experience.
· Preferably with at least 3 years of working experience in the related field specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent from a Call Center environment.
· Experience / Knowledge of personal computers required.
· Preferably with field service experience
· Preferably working experience in the related field specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support.
· Experience with network operating systems preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and explain technical information.
· Ability to solve customer problems via telephone, chat and email.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Fluent to good in English communication.
· Willing to work in Cavite on a rotating schedule.