Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On .
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
If you are keen to kickstart your career in Human Resources , then we have a great opportunity for you to join the UK & Ireland Talent Acquisition team. With market leading recruitment tools at your disposal, you will partner and support Early Talent Recruitment activity and shadow Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists to deliver leading edge recruitment assistance. We will rely on your ability to problem solve, multitask, your proactiveness and creativity to hire great candidates into the Business. We recognize the real value you can bring to our Team and your empowerment as a unique opportunity to strive High Performance and Innovation.
· You will have an opportunity to support the Early Talent Team with recruitment activities for our Internship, Apprentices and Graduate programmes. Across time the responsibility will increase to allow grow opportunity and empowerment.
· At the End of each Recruitment processes you will have a chance to join the review meeting and design new solution to drive a stronger Candidate Engagement and Journey, continue Digital transformation and Digital Experience.
· You will also have a chance to shadow Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with the recruitment of some technical roles, this will be a great opportunity to develop Recruitment skills for experienced professionals and expand Business awareness and understanding.
· You will join the Employer Branding working team and support with Content Creation, with regards to Early Talent audience and University Relations.
· At last you will have an opportunity to participate to the launch of new tools and software in the recruitment space and provide valid feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
With the opportunities and support Schneider Electric can provide, you can create a very prosperous career for yourselves. We are looking for an ambitious, self-driven and dedicated individual to kickstart a career in HR and shape it to what they want it to be. With the options to work across UK&I, you need to be open to new challenges, flexible and motivated to succeed.
· University degree or equivalent qualification;
· At least 6 months experience in recruitment in a challenging recruiting environment
· Experience with different sourcing channels, including digital technologies/AI
· Customer focus, excellent communication skills, ability to work in a remote and matrix environment, accountability, follow-through and detailed orientation are key competencies;
· Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects.