Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Junior Customer Care Center Representative for Nordics countries who will be supporting the local commercial support team with various tasks, requiring limited knowledge of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish language . This will be done mainly via email and online channels such as web, chat and portals for both Schneider Electric customers and partners.
What you will do:
· Update contents of CRM system and create order in SAP
· Support customers for pre-sales and after sales questions (e.g. product price and availability questions, order inquiry)
· Processing EDI orders, and following up on EDI errors with the relevant stakeholders.
· Handling of specified return orders in SAP
· Support in (new) digital tools & projects and actively promote those to customer
· Be the cross-country back-up for colleagues in the other Nordics teams when needed
· Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
If you have…
· Bachelor’s degree or studying for Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Commercial or related field
· Some relevant working experience in a (technical) customer service, logistics or call center environment will be an asset
· Good command of English language in word and writing – as well as knowledge of any Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish) – minimum B1 level
· Ability to work at least 25h per week
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong Service and team-oriented attitude, with a problem-solving mindset;
· Ability to learn quickly, whilst working in a dynamic and changing environment
· Knowledge of and experience in SAP and CRM (Salesforce) is an asset
…and would like to have…
· Paid contract job for 6 months with possibility of extension, based on a civil-law contract
· Exciting role in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
· Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
· No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
· Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.