Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Due to continued expansion in Schneider Electric Ireland , we have a great opportunity for the right person to join our business at our Maynooth Office in Co Kildare as a Quantity Surveyor .
In this role the successful candidate will work on our existing projects based in Ireland under the supervision of an experienced Contracts Manager.
• Working closely with and reporting to the Contracts Manager and Project Managers
• Correspondence with clients/clients’ representatives
• Assisting in the management of multiple projects
• Supporting the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final account
• Prepare monthly payment applications to clients and invoicing
• Be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts
• Prepare and approve monthly interim payment applications and invoices from sub-contractors
• Responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Contracts Manager
• Ensuring that Purchase orders for materials, labour, and sub-contractors are placed as agreed for upcoming projects
• Completing post project cost reviews
• Qualified to degree level in relevant discipline (Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics)
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
• Excellent IT Skills essential
• Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
• Facility to gain chartered status available in-house
• Fluency in English is a must (written and verbal)
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.