Description de l'offre
IT Channel FBP partners-up with business to help take right operational decision and ensure profitable growth of IT Channel.
She is active, externally focused and future oriented.
She knows what drives the business ( strong commercial awareness ), defines ways to measure and report on the key indicators.
She focused on P&L , less Balance Sheet. She links into the business model.
IT Channel FBP is supported by the team of 4.
· Perform multidimensional performance analysis (by product, by channel, by market...). Work closely with stakeholders to interpret the outcome of the analysis and to identify business improvement opportunities
· Ensure Management and business teams understand the financial performance, the financial impact of long term strategy and short-term decisions. Place appropriate focus on financial issues to achieve quarterly forecast and annual financial targets
· Challenge organizational efficiency thru cost to serve analysis and benchmarking
· Analyze program spend and help drive better return on investment
· Prepare business cases as required and represent finance in cross-functional projects
· Work closely with CFO on finance function transformation
Other recurring topics: management of supply shortage, demand planning, demand steering
Other key partners: marketing, pricing, order management, demand planning, supply chain
Reporting to ITD Europe CFO
· Flexible and result driven approach. Proven problem-solving capability
· Passion for business and commercial awareness
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to challenge, influence, manage key stakeholders
· Confidence – able to show conviction over opinions and suggestions
· Strong experience in finance. Ideally experience in FP&A, FBP, P&L responsibility
· Excellent analytical ability with good attention to detail
· Well organized and efficient