We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us from January to June 2020. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
The IT Analyst Intern will have the opportunity to explore new technologies to address business problems or explore new solutions to enhance business opportunities. Innovation is key! Apart from testing new ideas on the technology front, the incumbent could use this stint to hone soft skills, written communication & presentation skills. He/she is expected to be innovative & enthusiastic to learn.
Digitalize Employee Experience
· Working with teams across the business to identify the digital needs of the BU and developing innovative solutions to optimize commercial performance.
· Collaborate with Schneider Digital team members to identify, develop and implement digital initiatives to optimize IT operations.
· Support on-going feasibility studies, PoC developments and projects.
· Active participation and contribution to the digital transformation journey in Schneider Electric.
Remove software gaps (suspicious / cautionary / unused / unsupported software)
· Responsible for contacting user base and manage up to closure of the gap
· Ensure software are removed, if user fail to provide proof of purchase.
· Ensure proper recording of the license proof
· Adhere to strikes rules and involve L1 and L2 to disable users AD accounts.
· Co-ordinate with L2 on removals of concerned software from user machine after strikes executed and update SAM database.
Improve data quality
· Accurate maintenance of SAM database
· Ensure software harvesting process are being adhere to and proper recording.
· Reconcile SWO statement and follow up with countries on missing entitlement records.
· Investigate and propose improvement to process and/or digitization
· Bachelor's degree of IT/Computer Science, Data Analytics or related courses
· Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with the large user base
· Out-of-the-box thinker dare to challenge the status quo and willing to experiment.