Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
To be a valued member of the HR Services Team by providing an excellent service to our customers. To partner as One HR Team and to deliver Services at optimum efficiency to Schneider UK&I. Complete a wide variety of HR Administration tasks for all managers, employees and business units of Schneider Electric UK & Ireland. The role will support the wider HR Team by providing advice and guidance on HR processes, projects and campaigns. The PeopleLink Administrator (helpdesk) will assist in the delivery of effective and efficient query management, maintenance of HR Systems, support in aligning processes with Global Standards and other transversal HR administration activities. Working closely with the Payroll Team, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders, the PeopleLink Administration Team support the delivery of first line helpdesk queries, ensuring service excellence, SLA and KPI achievement, going above and beyond for the customer.
1. Process all 1st line HR related queries. Provision of excellent service to our customer, the employees and managers of the UK businesses. Ensure that all queries are managed in an effective and timely manner and in accordance with the HR Services teams KPIs. Assist the HR Administration Manager to ensure the delivery of high quality, responsive and efficient PeopleLink activities to Schneider Electric UK & Ireland employees in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement.
2. First line support for all HR queries via phone, email, post & face to face.
Working on a rotational basis, you will manage the generic email box and post. Responding to all queries, feeding back to customers and when necessary logging requests for the team to action. High level process and HR administration knowledge is essential as this will ensure a good customer service and consistent approach to the business.
3. Effectively communicate with customers, colleagues and other departments, maintaining a professional manner at all times.
4. Take a proactive approach to problem solving and take ownership of own PeopleLink work.
5. Accurate control and maintenance of all HR owned information technology systems. The HR Services Team is responsible for numerous HR Information Systems (HRIS). These must be maintained in a timely manner and have to remain up to date and accurate at all times as this is the master data file for all employees. Data analysis and reporting on this data can be required, therefore IT literacy is essential.
6. Support all areas of the HR Model as required
Supporting HR colleagues with project work (deployment, coordination and system support) with mass communications, reward program queries (as & when), maintenance of associated HRIS, data cleanses
7. Continually work on improving processes applying a continuous improvement ethos to ultimately increase customer satisfaction, work on process improvement on a daily basis.
8. To support the HR Administration Manager with Integrations, Campaigns and HR Projects as appropriate.
9. Continual quality checks and regular review of KPIs to ensure that targets are met in line with the Balanced Score Card (Document Quality, Data Input Quality, Call Statistics, Turnaround Times).
10. Full use of support@Schneider back office and promotion of the PeopleLink Self Service Portal to the wider business, including the maintenance of PeopleLink FAQ's
11. Keep up to date with country policies and procedures and all legislation that links in to these.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation about flexible working.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.