At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
To be a valued member of the HR Services Team by providing an excellent service to our customers. To partner as One HR Team and to deliver Services at optimum efficiency to Schneider UK&I. Complete a wide variety of HR Administration tasks for all managers, employees and business units of Schneider Electric UK & Ireland. The role will support the wider HR Team by providing advice and guidance on HR processes, projects and campaigns. The PeopleLink Administrator (helpdesk) will assist in the delivery of effective and efficient query management, maintenance of HR Systems, support in aligning processes with Global Standards and other transversal HR administration activities. Working closely with the Payroll Team, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders, the PeopleLink Administration Team support the delivery of first line helpdesk queries, ensuring service excellence, SLA and KPI achievement, going above and beyond for the customer.
1. Process all 1st line HR related queries. Provision of excellent service to our customer, the employees and managers of the UK businesses. Ensure that all queries are managed in an effective and timely manner and in accordance with the HR Services teams KPIs. Assist the HR Administration Manager to ensure the delivery of high quality, responsive and efficient PeopleLink activities to Schneider Electric UK & Ireland employees in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement.
2. First line support for all HR queries via phone, email, post & face to face.
Working on a rotational basis, you will manage the generic email box and post. Responding to all queries, feeding back to customers and when necessary logging requests for the team to action. High level process and HR administration knowledge is essential as this will ensure a good customer service and consistent approach to the business.
3. Effectively communicate with customers, colleagues and other departments, maintaining a professional manner at all times.
4. Take a proactive approach to problem solving and take ownership of own PeopleLink work.
5. Accurate control and maintenance of all HR owned information technology systems. The HR Services Team is responsible for numerous HR Information Systems (HRIS). These must be maintained in a timely manner and have to remain up to date and accurate at all times as this is the master data file for all employees. Data analysis and reporting on this data can be required, therefore IT literacy is essential.
6. Support all areas of the HR Model as required
Supporting HR colleagues with project work (deployment, coordination and system support) with mass communications, reward program queries (as & when), maintenance of associated HRIS, data cleanses
7. Continually work on improving processes applying a continuous improvement ethos to ultimately increase customer satisfaction, work on process improvement on a daily basis.
8. To support the HR Administration Manager with Integrations, Campaigns and HR Projects as appropriate.
9. Continual quality checks and regular review of KPIs to ensure that targets are met in line with the Balanced Score Card (Document Quality, Data Input Quality, Call Statistics, Turnaround Times).
10. Full use of support@Schneider back office and promotion of the PeopleLink Self Service Portal to the wider business, including the maintenance of PeopleLink FAQ's
11. Keep up to date with country policies and procedures and all legislation that links in to these.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation about flexible working.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
GCSE A-C English & Mathematics. CIPD qualified or working towards or equivalent work experience.
Working in a fast paced, results orientated HR Services environment for a global organisation, service delivery, within the required turnaround times, is essential. Experience of working to SLAs is a must.
Experience of working in an HR helpdesk environment whereby volumes are high and multitasking is required, used to diverse query management.
HR Technology experience (Oracle, Taleo, Cornerstone)
Experience of process improvement techniques and confident in learning new systems, technical ability to a must
Experience of working within a large team
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent customer service skills / customer focused, going above and beyond for the customer is vital
Ability to communicate effectively across the organisation.
Ability to work to defined deadlines and under pressure
Strong IT skills, including evidence of Excel, Word and Lotus notes
Ability to work as part of a team towards a common goal
Excellent attention to detail, accurate and conscientious, providing a high quality of work
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.