The Analytics PMO & Agile Scrum Master will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects in Data Analytics for Schneider Electric Global Supply Chain. The candidate will be supporting the teams in using AGILE/Scrum methodology in a sustainable manner and be scum master for starting teams / projects. She/he will be responsible of:
- Managing the Portfolio of projects – approximately 200 projects / year across our different Supply Chain domains – Procurement – Manufacturing – Logistics – Planning – Customer Satisfaction
- Assess Business value / Complexity of development & deployment
- Managing stakeholders across Regions / domains
- Translating business specifications into Solutions across different technologies: AI/ML, Business intelligence, RPA
- Must have great communication skills as the role will require direct communication to stakeholders, and often presentations during steercos, sharing with top management.
- Must be understanding with the Project Lifecycle process from requirements gathering, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment and support.
- She/he should have good technical knowledge on 1 or more topics: SAP, SQL, Amazon Redshift, ETL (Alteryx, Informatica), TABLEAU, R, Python.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience working on Analytics topics involving Databases / ETL / Business Intelligence / AI/ML
- Minimum 3-5 years of Project Management / PMO / AGILE/Scrum experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- Good Business / Supply Chain knowledge is a plus
- Gather requirements, specifications, develop technical and user documentation and report development.