Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a self-driven candidate for the role of GPS Analyst in Global Transportation who has a passion for logistics, analytics, & procurement to support our Global Air, Ocean, & Express Transportation Team. This position will be located in Warsaw, Poland and join the Indirect Procurement Center of Excellence Team.
What you will do:
· Support as directed the Global Air, Ocean, & Express Transportation Team tasks and activities
· Prepare and finalize tender specification documents, aligning with each region on specific requirements
· Oversee and track onboarding of new suppliers
· Prepare monthly budget and productivity reports
· Coordinate and align with region finance on savings reporting and update OTTO (savings reporting system)
· Understand management accounts including the ability to assess business unit level cost and performance drivers
· Assist procurement function in managing vendors to ensure service reliability, continuous improvement initiatives and & analysis of metrics of supplier performance.
· Partner with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions.
· Help coordinate and establish required legal documentation and contracts
· Collect data and publish Transportation Performance Dashboard
· Fully support weekly, monthly, quarterly shipment forecasting (used to secure capacity)
· Support monthly and quarterly savings alignment process together with finance controllers and regions
· Conduct transportation data analytics and cost research to aid decision making and uncover cost savings opportunities
· Update rate database as directed by central AOE team
· Proactively communicate cross-culturally with stakeholders the status of projects and negotiations
· Collaborate with logistics teams to drive improvements in cost, service, and quality
· Contribute to the development and presentation of final stakeholder presentations and other deliverables
· Support global logistics digitization efforts, both internally and with logistics suppliers
· Upload and analyze bid data using systems like Keelvar and SSP-SRM (RFQ / bid optimization systems)
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· Logistics, Procurement, and/or operations knowledge and expertise is a plus
· Self-driven / motivated individual
· Fluency in English and be able to communicate clearly across cultures
· Comfortable working with large datasets in Access, Excel, & Tableau
· Experience performing complex analysis assignments with a strong financial analysis capability
· Project management experience
· High proficiency in relationship management
· Solid understanding of general business operations including operational support, manufacturing, and supply chain
If you would like to have:
· Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
· Work in an international, diverse and supportive team of professionals
· Buddy, mentor & induction training to smoothly find your way inside our organization
· Opportunity to develop yourself and grow through training, experience and exposure
· Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.