We believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. If you are driven by Meaningful Purpose and value working in an inclusive and empowering environment, we want to talk to you today.
What will you get to do in the program?
You will join a multi-discipline team of interns whose goal is to work on several marketing-related projects to help accelerate the company’s digital transformation.
To fully understand Schneider Electric and the Global Marketing organization, you will start with a vigorous training program, consistent across all the local hubs. Every member will discover the company with an immersion over strategic and operational missions, all related to digital marketing. All along the program, you will build a strong and comprehensive view of the Schneider Electric strategy and the Global Marketing mission, working with several different teams across the global organization. This on-point journey is tailored for students who want to work in a complex environment to boost a career in marketing.
Throughout this experience, you and the other interns in a same location will be mentored by a hub leader, who will also enhance your collaboration between all the internship hubs and the other departments of the organization.
Throughout the duration of your internship, you will be assigned several projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term), working with different stakeholders on a broad range of activities such as social selling, communication campaign, employer branding, web experience and design, brand awareness, marketing automation, web analytics, business intelligence, social media and more.
Projects may include:
· Social Media: create, schedule & implement campaigns
· Benchmark: identify gaps, make recommendations & implement new ideas
· Marketing plan development & execution at a local and global level
· Sales operations deployment (digital tools, social selling, inside sales)
· Content & assets development (webpages, videos, trainings)
· Measurement and analysis (i.e. business intelligence)
· Project Management & Change Management support
· Community management
· Brand awareness, engagement and lead generation
· Internal Communication: creation & execution of communication plan, writing
· Fresh graduates from bachelor or master’s degree and with experience in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Computer Science, Web, Social Media.
· Fluent in English (spoken/written)
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Digital mindset
· Proactive and challenging
· Ability to work with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization
· Adaptable, autonomous and organized
Starting Date / Ending Date : Sep 2021 – Aug 2022 (1-year program)
About Schneider Electric :
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.