Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Ecommerce Global Accounts Manager in Amsterdam with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the eCommerce Global Accounts Director.
Mission of the role
As a Ecommerce Global Accounts Manager your role is to drive the strategy, relationship and central account management of key multi country e-tailers, edistributors and Marketplace accounts plus support local country teams in all targeted geographies in growing e-business with these partners. You will act as a key point of contact to assist on business development activities, and ensure countries are engaged and driving growth with these partners.
• Develop strategic account plans for agreed global accounts.
• Deploy process and governance for target multi country accounts across all agreed countries to drive eCommerce transformation and growth.
• Drive eCommerce initiatives within the key accounts to grow online sales.
• Innovate and optimize ecommerce activities along the customer journey with key accounts and with a ROI driven focus. E-commerce activities should be coordinated across other online Schneider activities and agreed countries to ensure a seamless omni-channel experience for customers.
• Facilitate agreement on marketing plans, including product launches and product boosts.
• Define and measure online/e-business KPIs to ensure eCommerce growth and transformation is on target.
• Ensure consistent workflows, roll-outs / releases of eCommerce content and technology enablers with selected countries and/or key accounts.
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
· You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
· Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
· We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
· We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
· Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation).
Required qualifications and skills:
· A completed Bachelor or Master degree, MBA is a plus;
· Minimum 5 years of e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or digital product management;
· Direct B2C/B2B eCommerce experience (at least 2 years) or online agency background;
· Commercial Account management experience (at least 2 years);
· Experience in value chain analysis and developing new online business models;
· Experience in developing e-tail and marketplace channels;
· Good knowledge of electrical distribution as well as their customer and market segments;
· Good understanding of web analytics and experience leveraging analytics to drive conversion optimization, personalization, and overall ecommerce/product growth;
· Experience with digital marketing tools and instruments (SEM, Affiliate, Retargeting…);
· Good technical understanding of webshop / ecommerce systems;
· Languages: English. German, French, Spanish is a plus;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
About Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact Milou van den Hout, Recruitment & Talent Manager on phone number +31 23 5124 124.
Acquisition on this vacancy will not be appreciated.