We are looking now for a Regional FP&A Reporting BI Analyst for manufacturing Europe to:
· Extract and put in requested format FP&A reports from various IT systems
· Manage Month End Closing activities and analysis as per closing calendar
· Use Tableau for various data reporting, consolidation, aggregation and trend analysis
· Challenge the entities in order to identify any possible reporting errors and take actions on correcting them.
· Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
· Contribute to implementation of various metrics and process improvement
· Identify, recommend and drive solutions to automate FP&A Competency Center processes for data extraction, retrieval and reporting.
· May lead financial systems technology initiatives, model new data sets and propose development of new analytics tools for all FP&A Competency Center and other Finance stakeholders.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
Bachelor's or master’s degree (Finance, accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent).
· Financial knowledge (Balance Sheet, P&L, inventory, costs, variance analysis)
· 1-3 Years in Data Analytics; Accounting, Controlling or equivalent
· BI tools knowledge, focus on Tableau
· Accuracy and attention to detail skills, but able to provide a global picture too
· Ability to interact with and challenge many different stakeholders
· Good English command