Description - External
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building new FP&A structure in our existing Global Finance Competency Center located in Warsaw. In order to support European Business’ we are looking for FP&A Financial Analysts.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Contribute to transition of FP&A Processes to our Center & continuously improve them
· Period-End Closing
· Prepare and perform FP&A period end closing processes (incl. Sales, Orders, Margin, Costs Allocation, Intercompany)
· Support closing approval by Business Partners
· Reporting & Analysis
· Provide reports & analysis of actuals to internal & external stakeholders
· Support business by digging into ERP and provide more granular data
· Deliver: Financial Group Reporting, Consolidated Margin, Analysis of Change, Quarterly Business Review, Industrial Database and follow-up the long-term industrial plan
· Prepare Management dashboard & provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
· Ensure Master Data maintenance
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· 1 years experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, production plant or functional area
· Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
· Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
· Experience in similar transition projects
· Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
· Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
· Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
· Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
· IT skills: good knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
· Good English command.
· Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
· Passion for continuous improvements & change management
· Experience in building automated reports and models (asset)
· Digital/BI skills (for example data flows across organization, data base, data warehouse) - asset
· Experience in finance transformation - asset
If you would like to have:
· Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
· Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
· Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
· Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.