Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building new FP&A structure in our existing Global Finance Competency Center located in Warsaw. In order to support European Business, we are looking for:
FP&A Financial Analysts
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Unique experience to be part of newly established team and transition project
· Contribute to transition of FP&A Processes to our Center & continuously improve them
· Perform Period-End Closing tasks
· Reporting & Analysis
· Provide reports & analysis of actuals to internal & external stakeholders
· Support business by digging into ERP and provide more granular data
· Deliver Group Reporting, Analysis of Change, Quarterly Business Review,
· Prepare Management dashboard & provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
· Ensure Master Data maintenance
· Prepare process documentation as an output from work shadowing
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
· experience as cost controller or analyst in a business environment or functional area
· Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting or equivalent).
· ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels in international environment
· Good communication and collaboration skills.
· Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
· Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
· Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
· Good English command.
· Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
· Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.