Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building new FP&A structure in our existing Global Finance Competency Center located in Warsaw. In order to support European Business’ we are looking for FP&A Financial Analysts.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Unique experience to be part of newly established team and transition project
· Contribute to transition of FP&A Processes to our Center & continuously improve them
· Ensure Master Data maintenance
· Prepare process documentation as an output from work shadowing
· Provide reports & analysis of actuals to internal & external stakeholders
· Support business by digging into ERP and provide more granular data
· Deliver Group Reporting, Analysis of Change, Quarterly Business Review,
· Prepare Management dashboard & provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
· Perform Period-End Closing tasks
· Reporting & Analysis
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· experience as cost controller or analyst in a business environment or functional area
· Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting or equivalent).
· ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels in international environment
· Good communication and collaboration skills.
· Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
· Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
If you would like to have:
· Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
· Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
· Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
· Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.