· Coordinate and develop production schedules daily to meet goals/rates.
· Schedule in accordance with the current plant and supply chain situation.
· Monitor materials, production process, and their workflow to ensure on-time performance.
· Identify and analyze complexity for each of the production orders to be able to identify and communicate capacity constraints.
· Work with different department entities to implement continuous improvement projects.
· Prioritize orders to meet our customer requirements.
· Generate daily production reports for guidance on critical decision making.
· Ability to multitask and manage a large volume of activities with quality and efficiency.
· Adept at critical thinking, problem resolution, improving efficiencies, and continuous improvement.
· Good understanding of overall process flows in a manufacturing environment.
· Good intrapersonal and organizational skills.
· Bachelor’s degree related to Business Administration.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· 1-year experience working with SAP/Symmetry.