Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a FLOW CONTROLLER in our Apodaca Location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Flow controller is accountable for the overall control and movement of materials in and out of the location. Directs and administers control inventory, supports sales order entry, traffic and/or shipping. Serves as a liaison among various departments to provide efficient customer service and resolve difficulty.
Responsibilities & competencies:
· Manages overall activities of location such as receiving, order fulfillment, shipping, etc. in compliance with space availability, production output, order requirements, and business plans.
· Coordinates functions of production and inventory control and manages inventory levels. Serves as a liaison among various departments to provide efficient customer service and resolves difficulties.
· Develops and maintains methods and policies to ensure the most efficient and economical movement of materials into and out of the location.
· Ensures resources are best utilized to achieve both short- and long-term goals.
· Analyzes and evaluates problems with inventory, delivery, and/or sales orders. Recommends solutions. Provides periodic reports to management.
· May track sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activity.
· Develops systems to minimize purchasing cost and maximizing customer service.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· University / College degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent
· 2 to 3 years of experience in Inventory Management or Purchasing or Logistics
· Fluent English
· APICS certification is a plus
· Supplier Chain knowledge (Supplier Management, Inventory Management, Customs, etc.)
· Strong Experience in SAP / Oracle is a plus
· Proficiency in Excel & Power Point
· Oral and written communication.
· Database Management skills
Soft Skills :
· Good resilience levels into high pressure work environments
· Judgment and Decision Making
· Ability to communicate, organize and work under a cross-functional Team environment.
· Capacity for problems analysis and synthesis.
· Planning and Strategic Thinking
· Intercultural skills, team spirit, result oriented.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.