Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We are now looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to be a part of our regional Financial Planning & Analysis team. You will drive and control outputs on the Financial performance of the assigned entities & also produce and supply reporting and analysis to management, using a consistent and homogeneous methodology and standardized processes.
What will you do:
Within the Zone Financial Planning & Analysis department, the main roles are:
· Monthly reporting in HFM (Orders, Sales, Upstream, BMP/Activity, Fixed costs) and first level of analysis of the figures.
· Data input, maintenance and cooperation on development of reports in Business Intelligence tool.
· Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners and CFO in analyzing reported figures like profitability, backlog etc.
· Be able to support business by digging into SAP and provide more granular data for the analysis/reports.
· Cooperate on SAP enhancement project, which aims to automatize reporting.
· Answer requests from the group / the zone / the country.
· Support the country finance organization in case of statutory audits, KIC campaigns, etc.
· Improve processes and use of tools: leverage all system capabilities, increase automatization of processes, deliver efficiencies.
· Lead group processes in assigned country/area like Quarterly Business Review, Rolling Forecast, Transfer Prices campaign, Standard Cost updates, Prior restatements.
What will be helpful to be successful in this role:
· General Accounting knowledge is a must.
· Bachelor's or Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
· IT skills: SAP & BI tools knowledge as well as advanced knowledge Excel
· Good English command.
· Communication and collaboration skills are essential.
· Ability to work independently under general supervision (remote management).
· Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
· Ability to work with minimal guidance and take ownership of work product.
· Essential is ability to work also for other countries than the one person is located in.
· Occasional travel may be required (approx. 4-6 times/yr.)
What we offer:
· Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions.
· Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary).
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
· Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
· Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".