• Participates in developing and/or improving standard financial reports for forecasting, trending and result analysis
• Prepares complex financial information and interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability
• Applies a working knowledge on various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical and graphical correspondence to put together, manipulate and format data.
• Analyzes budget adjustments and other cost improvement measures.
• Prepares daily/weekly/monthly periodic reports.
• Prepares ad hoc financial analyses/reports.
• Contributes in the development and reviews of certain financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Financial Planning/Wealth Management or equivalent.
• Required Skills:
• Strong financial modeling techniques and analytical skills.
• Advanced PC skills, emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint, MS Access is a plus.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to adapt new systems and applications quickly.
• Hyperion, Cognos, Helios and Oracle experience is an advantage.
• Willing to work in Rosario, Cavite.• 1 Full-Time positions available.