Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Finance Business Partner is critical is bringing the strategy execution to life within his/her scope of responsibilities.
By understanding both Schneider Digital & Business strategy, the Finance Business Partner has a seat at the table and is recognized by stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
This role is decisive in measuring execution against strategy (resource allocation, value) as well as alignment levels between stakeholders.
· The Finance Business Partner has a passion for finance as an enabling function.
· He/she is able to break down the overall strategy into actionable and easy-to-track metrics.
· From Business Case building assistance to value creation tracking and risks & opportunities reviews, the Finance Business Partner understands operational challenges in relation to strategy.
· As a strong team player within the finance community, he/she is the face of Schneider Digital Finance and is able to speak the Schneider Digital language as well as the business language.
· By proactively raising issues & roadblocks and by challenging the status quo, the Finance Business Partner acts as a steward of Finance as a value-adding function.
· Qualified Accountant CA/CPA/CIMA Qualifications (or equivalent Masters degree)
· Must have comprehensive understanding of commercial/customer orientated environments, solutions/project accounting and controlling across large global businesses
· Ideally have been involved in the technology sector
· T-Shaped Skills (Broad ability to apply knowledge across situations, Deep functional/disciplinary skills
· Excellent knowledge of internal SE and external business
· Excellent communication skills and leads by example
· Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
· Proven ability to translate operational challenges into financial models to facilitate decision making
· Conceptual thinker with demonstrated experience managing in complex working environments
· Enhance a positive and supportive team attitude
· Excellent change and continuous improvement skills
· Customer Service Orientation
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.