Are you our next Field Services Technician for Building Controls ? Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our well-established team as a Field Services BMS Support Technician with responsibility for our Services in the South of England.
Ranked as a Top 25 Employer to work for by LinkedIn, Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
You will join an experienced team supporting a diverse and exciting customer base, including several blue-chip accounts, within our Building Controls business. You will not only deliver BMS systems service to an allocated base, but also provide a proactive approach and develop meaningful relationships with your customers and demonstrate our values whilst helping to drive the service transformation.
1. Operate within Schneider Electric policies and guidelines to ensure we work in a safe and responsible manner taking a zero tolerance approach to unsafe behaviour;
2. Take ownership of your customer base to meet/exceed our contractual requirements which will include
- Delivering a best in class service
- Working closely with the customer to identify operational issues that we can resolve
- Provide clear and concise service reports that demonstrate the value of Schneider Electric
- Proactively identify and provide quoted solutions for improvements, upgrades or repairs
- Identify energy and enhancement projects to provide suggestions and opportunities beneficial for both parties
3. Advise and assist Operations Managers with larger opportunities
4. Identify project opportunities on your accounts and on potential new business accounts;
5. Work closely with your team coordinator to ensure the teams operational objectives are achieved.
6. Take part in the team call out rota and support other members of the team where possible
7. Take pride in your role at Schneider Electric by presenting yourself in a smart and professional manner;
8. Embracing and become a role model for Schneider Electric process and policy adoption, delivering service in the region to the highest ethical standards;
9. Ensure you continue to develop your technical and industry knowledge through the Schneider Electric training school and keeping abreast of technological developments in the industry
You have experience working in BMS industry and have electrical background. You have worked in a field service environment and have experience looking after customers. You have knowledge of our products.
What we can offer you:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.