Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within the department which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
· Install completed control screen on back pan as required
· Drill and attach all panel board hardware in back pan and mount panel board
· Populate and label panel boards per customer blueprints
· Mount and wire components on control screen per specifications
· Prep and mount components (i.e. panduit, contractors, transformers, gen. set, savvy base plate) in cabinet as required
· Establish electrical connections between control sub-assemblies and electrical panels per blueprint
· Assemble section sides, top and bottom then remove required knockouts and bolt split sections together to form standard height vertical section
· Mount all panel boards in sections per customer blueprints
· Prepare and run electrical feeders between sections connecting panel boards together
· Follow and initial standardize check out procedure to ensure quality of job
· Sustain 5's system in work area
· Perform duties in accordance with safe work practices
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
· HS diploma or GED
· Experience with PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks)
· Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
· The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work involves walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 26 pounds without assistance.
· T he noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.