Description de l'offre
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 150,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion Euros, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
www.schneider‑electric.com https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Customer Expert Support – Hybrid DCS / Cyber Security, an innovative, dedicated engineer who has a broad and general fascination with the engineering sciences and who follows international engineering trends and technologies. The engineer's responsibilities include defining problems, researching, interpreting and applying information, developing solutions, and making decisions.
To be successful as an engineer in this position, you should have a firm understanding of Process Control, SCADA technologies, Cyber Security, Industrial networks, and an enthusiastic fondness for teamwork. Ideal candidates will display an ability to comprehend complex systems, identify the sources of any problems that arise and decide on which actions to take to fix them.
Expert Technical Support Engineer is required for handling and resolving priority high-level technical and marketing questions as submitted from technical support teams around the world, supporting customers Industrial Automation systems.Candidates must possess strong Ethernet TCP IP networking knowledge and associated standards and practices and/or certification, together with exposure to SCADA operation/configuration and cyber security practices. The ideal candidate must be able to utilize Ethernet diagnostic software (Wireshark) to enable the debugging process required for reproducing problems and isolating root causes. Utilize statistical analysis tools to identify and report error conditions and to troubleshoot network and system issues. Additionally, knowledgeable in SCADA systems (Citect) will be required for the support of the Hybrid DCS offer.
You will provide guidance, mentoring and leadership to other members of the technical staff as well as participation on cross-functional teams.
Requires occasional travel to customers' sites to troubleshoot applications.
Please note the above list of duties is not an exhaustive list but should be considered as a starting point of reference for the major duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor of Science in Electronics, Automation Technology, Industrial
Electronics, or Industrial Control or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent job related experience and knowledge in the electronic or computer fields.
· Experience with the use of databases, spreadsheets, word processing software
packages, business graphics and communication software.
· Working knowledge with routing protocols, TCP/IP, HTML and Ethernet
· Technical knowledge of Industrial Process Control systems and 3 rd party networks is also desirable.
· Experience in a wide range of Industrial Control systems (PLC, SCADA & DCS) and associated networks, together with computer operating systems.
· Cyber Security technologies and applying said knowledge to both identify security holes and advise on hardening customer installations
· Superior customer service skills.
· Ability to share detailed technical information in an easy to understand manner.
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of company employees.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and able to work in a team or individual environment.
· Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques.
· Training other engineering personnel.
· Digitization and disseminate of existing and learned knowledge and processes
· Ability to multi-task effectively.
· Competent to work in complex phases of applications systems analysis activities.