Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Are you looking for real world exposure in a Research and Development environment? Don't wait any longer, get a jump on gaining exposure now!
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Be exposed to real-time operating systems that are used universally around the world
· Gain hands-on experience with Communications protocols that power the 21 st century technologies.
· Learn how embedded hardware architecture helps implement IOT in the Industry sector
· Evaluate potential technology for future Industrial applications
This job might be for you if:
· Available from January to June 2019 for a minimum 6-moth co-op position
· Pursing a degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Bachelor or Masters degree
· You desire to learn how software and hardware work together to create innovative products
· Enjoy working within a multi-cultural work team
· Have exposure through your projects to applications that marry SW and HW components together and want to learn more.
· You want to work with engineering experts, who design world-class products
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
This assignment will integrate you within a vibrant development environment, not just assigned mundane tasks.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.