Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Do you want to be part of the real IoT OT? Come with us to work directly with the coolest clients taking On-Prem Technology & supercharging the cloud & predictive capabilities. We are a small Agile team working across the whole enterprise – working directly on real client problems & figuring out real solutions.
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric's modular approach to developing Industry IOT solutions that drive energy and automation efficiencies tailored to the client's environment, requirements and business objectives. EcoStruxure solutions are designed as an integrated operating system allowing the flow of information and thus enabling better monitoring, control, O&M and business decisions over the entire asset lifecycle.
The IoT Ecostruxure Solution Architect position is responsible for developing, supporting and delivering integrated, intelligent cross domain client facing architectures and solutions for Schneider Electric in all key market segments in NAM. Responsible for taking the customer needs and specific constraints, as well as decision criteria in order to build cross domain reference architectures, managing the technical complexity induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works with local architects/sales teams to collect customer cases and uses data to create business analysis.
· Coaches local/business unit solution architects.
· Applies in depth knowledge of customer processes, parameters to be optimized and decision criteria to bring a differentiating value to the customer.
· Works across the Business units and technology partners to attain a strong knowledge of offerings from the connected device to the cloud.
· Advocate of EcoStruxure in SE technical communities
· Performs architecture gap analysis between customer needs and reference architecture, adapts the process description to identify the key decision criteria of the customer and propose a solution.
· Meets with customers to determine needs and capitalize on reference architectures to reduce time and execution risks
· Supports the selling teams on EcoStruxure customer engagements by sharing our technical/solutions capabilities and demonstrating understanding of the customer's business drivers.
· Understands segment need to improve / adapt / validate existing architectures.
· Works with the EcoStruxure team in developing the Ecostruxure value proposition by segment
· Supports large project and strategic customer sales demonstrations.
This job might be for you if you have:
· College degree (Bachelors) in computer science or engineering or work experience equivalent
· A proven track record in architecting robust technical solutions for OT integration
· Experience with third party integration based on open and proprietary protocols in OT and IT domains
· Ability to write technical documents and specifications
· Comfortable in a technical client engagement role
· Ability to be confident in front of all types of stakeholders (IT, Clinical, C-Level, Security, Facility)
· Ability to see and present 'the big picture' and offer solutions to make it better
· Experience in working with diverse technology platforms – both hardware and software, from Embedded Edge devices to cloud based PaaS/SaaS
· Experience with major cloud player Azure
· Experience partnering with business leaders to shape offerings and associated value proposition, architectural vision, and product roadmaps.
· Experience in a position where you were comfortable talking about technology with business partners and business with technical partners. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
· Experience understanding the current state of infrastructure, automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, agile software development process, and cloud-based delivery models
· Extensive knowledge of Industrial IoT and IoT principles, principally in designing cloud-based, service-oriented solutions
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.