Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric is implementing several actions, think tanks and working groups aiming at developing new products and services offers based on digital capability and channels. The Global Field Services division is very active with the definition, creation and implementation of a Digitized Services business which will be handled by its EcoStruxure Asset Advisor team.
The Segment Sales Manager will report to the Segment Sales Leader and will work in close collaboration with the EcoStruxure Asset Advisors worldwide teams (Application Center with its Service Architects and Project Managers, Business Developers launching the digital service category with the countries):
This position will have primary responsibility for market penetration and promotion of the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Asset Advisor (EAA). This position requires a motivated individual to leverage internal resources to drive more revenue for the many customer solutions available along with customer feedback to the engineering team on product development needs. This individual must have intimate knowledge of the Schneider Electric LV and MV as well as ITD offers. This position must be able to demonstrate the features and benefits of the solution and be able to develop a cost/benefit methodology when presenting and closing large project opportunities. This position will be focused on providing sales support as the Subject Matter Expert.
This role requires the BD Mgr to be familiar with various market segments (Healthcare. As priority, Food & Beverage, Automotive, MMM, O&G) and tailor these solutions toward the needs of the customer. This position will be expected to leverage the EcoStruxure Assset Advisor Business Managers, the Core Countries Field Services V2s and Digital Field Services Architects. The Segment Sales Mgr must also engage with the COUNTRY Field Service Organization as well as other Front Office organization. This role must also coordinate with the Service Bureau/Service Architect/Project Mgt support team to drive the current offer as well as supporting the analysis, development, launch and support of new service offers to drive the business transformation and strategic growth objectives.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to promote the EcoStruxure Asset Advisor offers ( Advisor for Electrical Distribution, Advisor for IT, Advisor for Grid,…) for COUNTRY and support his counterparts in NAM on an as-needed basis. With the support of Marketing and external consultants, develop a strategic plan to grow the business in order to meet/exceed targets. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop the 30/60/90 day action plan along with a long range market strategy for growth of the offer, market share capture, and competitive positions and define the target customers / segments with the highest growth potential.
· Support and leverage the Marketing / Consulting team to develop the value proposition, offer differentiation from the competition, promotional materials that highlight the cost/benefit to the customer and work to better define market price levels and tracking. Support the development of a strong value proposition of the modernization and custom solution capabilities. Assist with key messaging to deliver through a variety of communication vehicles, including but not limited to promotional collateral, sales tools, trade shows and PR activities.
· Review training materials for the SE sales force to ensure adequate knowledge of the offers to be able to generate opportunities.
· Manage the bFO pipeline dashboard to monitor and track activities.
· This role would be expected to make presentations to a variety of customers within all market segments as the subject matter expert representing EcoStruxure Asset Advisor. This position must have the ability to leverage technology and resources to make presentations both in person, virtually along with webcast events.
· Take ownership of the product demonstration areas to ensure these sites represent the key Service offers and have the most up-to-date presentation materials to promote our solutions that will guarantee a Total Customer Experience.
· Take the lead role in understanding the market trends and provide feedback to marketing for new offer development.
· Interface with internal SE COUNTRY Field Service teams along with Cross BU teams, both nationally and globally, to expand and strengthen the product line offerings to drive growth and awareness into key markets.
· Identify the key competitors and study their offers to leverage this knowledge to better position SE with a differentiated offer.
· Manage ongoing pilots’ customer areas and proactively solicit voice of customer to 1) position and differentiate offer in the marketplace and 2) follow the commercial attractiveness of EcoStruxure Asset Advisor business models on customer’s sites.
· · Develop the channels and act as the main interface nationally and globally with front offices, Schneider strategic accounts, key segments to 1) to drive the strategy into applicable markets and 2) support sales.
· Lead business intelligence on market trends, competition, emerging concepts and technologies
· The compensation for this position will be tied to the overall revenue number and connected site numbers for EcoStruxure Asset Advisor and be compensated based on the growth of this offer.
Minimum 40% of time (2-4 COUNTRY trips/mo, some international)
US (TBD - EAST COAST PREFERRED)
· 4 year College/University degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Schneider Electric LV & MV offers as well as ITD offers
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Strategic Account business at least within one of the following segment: Automotive, Healthcare, Oil & Gaz, Life Science / Food & Beverage
· French or Spanish a definite plus
· 5-10 of relevant work experience preferably in services.
With a plus in customer facing sales – preferably in software-as a-service, services or maintenance / asset life cycle management.
· External client focused mindset with strong listening capability
· Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative solutions.
· Keen understanding of Industrial Internet of Things a plus.
· Accountable, self-motivated and proactive.
· Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and often-changing environment.
· Risk taker, entrepreneurial, team player
· Passionate about emerging predictive and analytic technologies and knowledge of equipment communications protocols.
· Intimate knowledge of bFO and opportunity creation and monitoring.
· Understanding of life-cycle of electrical distribution infrastructure, service and maintenance value proposition
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable executing in a global team.