Ecommerce Operations Regional Leader
About Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We hire individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. With a mission to make the most of our clients' energy, we can help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Purpose of the job:
The Ecommerce Operations Regional Leader supports local country teams in growing B2B and B2C e-business through distributors, e-tailers, and retailers, and drives the relationship and management of key e-tailer accounts.
• Drive eCommerce initiatives with selected countries in Europe and/or key accounts to grow online sales
• Define local strategies for eCommerce growth and establishing new online business models
• Set up of processes and governance with selected countries and/or key accounts to drive eCommerce transformation and growth
• Innovate and optimize ecommerce activities along the customer journey with a ROI driven focus
• Drive yearly the eCommerce budgeting plan in cooperation with the local stakeholders
• Define and measure online/e-business KPIs to ensure eCommerce growth and transformation
• Ensure consistent workflows, roll-outs / releases of eCommerce content and technology enablers with selected countries and/or key accounts
• Establish comprehensive e-marketing tools and instruments based on local country needs (SEA, SEO, Affiliate, Retargeting, Mobile Marketing, Google analytics…)
The role holder will be in frequent relations with:
• Global Ecommerce Team – Receive guidance and input for local strategies, co-define eCommerce content and technology enablers requirements / roadmaps and co-drive their roll-out
• Country eCommerce, Digital Customer Experience, Channel Teams – Co-drive eCommerce strategy, execution and transformation, as well as, to co-drive an end-to-end omni-channel experience for customers
• Country Executives - Critical to nurture a high-quality relationship with relevant business and functional heads
• Key e-business related partners in the countries: E-tailers, DIY, Distributors
• Ecommerce related providers
London, UK or Amsterdam, Netherlands
Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognising employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organisational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
We offer a wide-ranging reward package that goes far beyond your monthly salary including a generous holiday entitlement, defined contribution pension scheme and a range of supplementary benefits that are market competitive.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.
Please apply on line.