About Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We hire individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. With a mission to make the most of our clients' energy, we can help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Purpose of the job:
The Ecommerce Operations Regional Leader supports local country teams in growing B2B and B2C e-business through distributors, e-tailers, and retailers, and drives the relationship and management of key e-tailer accounts.
• Drive eCommerce initiatives with selected countries in Europe and/or key accounts to grow online sales
• Define local strategies for eCommerce growth and establishing new online business models
• Set up of processes and governance with selected countries and/or key accounts to drive eCommerce transformation and growth
• Innovate and optimize ecommerce activities along the customer journey with a ROI driven focus
• Drive yearly the eCommerce budgeting plan in cooperation with the local stakeholders
• Define and measure online/e-business KPIs to ensure eCommerce growth and transformation
• Ensure consistent workflows, roll-outs / releases of eCommerce content and technology enablers with selected countries and/or key accounts
• Establish comprehensive e-marketing tools and instruments based on local country needs (SEA, SEO, Affiliate, Retargeting, Mobile Marketing, Google analytics…)
The role holder will be in frequent relations with:
• Global Ecommerce Team – Receive guidance and input for local strategies, co-define eCommerce content and technology enablers requirements / roadmaps and co-drive their roll-out
• Country eCommerce, Digital Customer Experience, Channel Teams – Co-drive eCommerce strategy, execution and transformation, as well as, to co-drive an end-to-end omni-channel experience for customers
• Country Executives - Critical to nurture a high-quality relationship with relevant business and functional heads
• Key e-business related partners in the countries: E-tailers, DIY, Distributors
• Ecommerce related providers
London, UK or Amsterdam, Netherlands
Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognising employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organisational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
We offer a wide-ranging reward package that goes far beyond your monthly salary including a generous holiday entitlement, defined contribution pension scheme and a range of supplementary benefits that are market competitive.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.
Please apply on line.
• Extensive e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or digital product management
• Direct B2C/B2B eCommerce experience (at least 2 years) or online agency background
• Experience in Tech is a plus
• Successful experience in developing customer centric solutions – needs analysis, value proposition definition, customer journey design
• Experience in value chain analysis and developing new online business models
• Experience in developing e-tail and marketplace channels
• Good understanding of web analytics and experience leveraging analytics to drive conversion optimization, personalization, and overall ecommerce/product growth
• Good understanding of digital marketing tools and instruments (SEM, Affiliate, Retargeting…)
• Good technical understanding of webshop / ecommerce systems is a plus
o Caple to lead teams and collaborate with stakeholders in a matrix environment
o Capable to inspire others and get work job done through others
o Capable to lead with high performance non-hierarchical attached teams
o Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
o A team player who succeeds through collaboration
o Capable to work in a multicultural environment
• Business development
o Able to define practical business strategies and solutions
o Very strong customer focus
o Able to develop strong commercial relationships
o Entrepreneurial spirit
• Strategic and analytical thinking
o Able to think ‘outside-the-box' and bring creative and practical solutions
define practical business strategies and solutions
o Excellent analytical ability
o Able to transform strategic thinking into operational business initiatives that deliver tangible business outcomes
• Data driven and familiar with agile / lean product development mehtodologies
• Structured and results oriented. Capable to distinguish between must-have and nice-to-have
• Effective written and oral communication. Able to adjust messages to fit the audience
• Passionate and ambitious
• Languages: English. German is a plus
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.