Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Cybersecurity Consultant will primarily be responsible for the management and technical leadership of the execution/ delivery of Cybersecurity solutions for our customers. The Cybersecurity solutions will be composed of key elements that meet the customer requirements. The Cybersecurity Consultant also represents Schneider Electric as a technical consultant with the proficiency to identify and discuss new Cybersecurity opportunities with the customer and Account
You will also be responsible for the following;
- Work with the Project Manager or Project sponsor to successfully implement the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity solutions and associated applications
- Provide technical leadership including design, implementation and knowledge transfer of various Cybersecurity solutions
- Conduct pre-engagement meetings with customers to verify system naming conventions, network IDs, physical server and network connection points, and various other components.
- Create end-user knowledge transfer to ensure customers are aware of how the solution is designed to function.
- Lead Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (F/SAT)
- Formulate customer engagement resource plans, directly manage the implementation of various Cybersecurity solutions, and ensure that all required infrastructure to support the engagement is in place.
- Periodically function as a requirements analyst to ensure customer is aware of the most recent Cybersecurity portfolio offerings.
- Serve as a conduit between the customer and the Schneider Electric Process Automation Cybersecurity team.
- Cybersecurity solution research to ensure most recent versions and best practices are being followed during implementations.
- Consistent contribution to the Cybersecurity technical portfolio by adding, modifying, perfecting, and/or standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio.
- Contributions to be made to all 3 areas of NA Process Automation Cybersecurity Team Business Operation (Consulting, Maintenance, and Training) and;
- Other Cybersecurity engineering, documentation, standardization, or training tasks as requested by NA Process Automation Cybersecurity Manager
Will consider candidates remotely based from home
This job might be for you if you are;
- Capable of translating technical customer requirements into Cybersecurity solutions.
- Independent, self-sufficient, able to work autonomously without direct supervision.
- Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks, sometimes at remote locations.
- Confident in customer environment, especially conducting kick-off meeting and engagement wrap-up presentations.
- Able to show initiative, make quick decisions, and follow through to a conclusion.
- Approximately 50% travel expected.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.