Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2017, our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Care, Connect, Challenge, Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity in Telford, for the right person to join our team as an Order Processing Agent .
To provide a single point of contact for customers across all business areas remaining pro-active and professional when dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers. To provide a level of customer service that will meet and exceed expectations.
Purpose of role:
Working with the Order Processing Team in the National Customer Contact Centre in Telford to ensure all customer orders are processed with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
· To ensure all customer orders are processed with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
· To liaise by telephone with customers and Sales Engineers at time of order process if any issues are identified with the order.
· To handle customer complaints or escalations efficiently until resolution
· To record all activities relating to the customer's order in the Warehouse management system ( SAP)
· To manage orders being held in line within SLAs
· Manage Accounts ‘Open Order Book', escalating where appropriate
· Responsibility to promote products and services including My Schneider that will complement the Customer's enquiry, and add to customer's order where appropriate.
· Use CRM tool (Salesforce bFO) to raise delivery concerns to chase delivery dates if a customer or Sales Engineer request and to log all relevant customer information relating to each order.
· Responsibility to view the call traffic display information “wall board” to ensure that every effort is made to answer incoming customer calls in the shortest possible time frame. Ensure “not ready time” is minimal to achieve Service Level Agreements.
· To work closely with our ‘Tailored Care' team Account Managers to proactively manage key customer accounts.
· Provide a “back-up” or support service to the ‘Tailored Care' team to ensure we provide an exceptional end to end service to our key accounts when required.
Person Profile/Experience required:
· General office experience, ideally in a Contact Centre Environment.
· Customer service experience
· Must have computer proficiency with applications such as MS office, outlook, bFO (Salesforce), SAP experience is desirable and excellent keyboard skills
· Confident & influential communicator
· Good organisational skills
· Team orientated
· Ability to manage difficult situations
· History of accurate data entry
· Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths (Grade C or above).
· The ability to work on your own initiative with a willingness to cooperate with others.
· Good communication skills are essential.
· Work efficiently in times of high workload.
· Account Management Experience would be an advantage
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation about flexible working.
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.