At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team in ASCO Power Technologies as a Contracts Administrator ideally in our site in Stamford or Maidenhead or Telford.
ASCO (Automatic Switch Company) Power Technologies, a business unit of Schneider Electric that manufactures and sells transfer switches, power control systems, surge protection devices, load banks and industrial control products for business-critical continuity.
ASCO also includes a Services branch, providing maintenance programs, modifications, upgrades, and emergency repairs.
You will be responsible for assisting the Service Manager in securing new & renewal existing ASCO Service & Maintenance Contracts and contributing to maintaining the existing and increasing ASCO contract base.
Your main responsibilities will the following:
· Assisting the Service Manager in Growing Customer base.
· Producing and following up on maintenance proposals and quotations.
· Order entry, checking and logging of acknowledgements & invoices.
· Maintain the Schedule Planner for the engineers.
· Consolidating & submitting month end reporting
· A point of contact for contract customers as well as responsible for the smooth administration of all the service department Contracts.
· Providing support and accurate information to other key business departments for example: Accounts, Credit control and International Trade Compliance.
· Maintain and administer existing contracts of various values ensuring that work is completed to schedules.
· Co-ordinate with ASCO Engineers to complete the required Service Work.
· Follow up with ASCO engineers to ensure required information is received and acted upon.
· Maintain and develop customer contact & complete of all necessaries to help secure the renewal of contracts in a timely manner.
· Assist and support both current and potential customers by presenting our ASCO service offerings & pursuing any leads that may lead to additional Service Sales.
· Ensure quotation requests are processed and completed in a timely and professional manner.
· Ensure that the company guidelines are strictly adhered to regarding ethical business operations.
· Control and document all Hard copy and electronic files, commercial aspects of the Service Sale Cycle.
· Keep all service records updated and provide information to the Credit Control and Finance departments.
Ø Experience in handling M&E contracts & Scheduling Engineers
Ø Numerate and IT literate with an in-depth understanding of modern business-to-business contracting issues.
Ø Proven track record of operating in technical environments that require a high attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks/projects at any one time.
Ø Ability to prioritize
Ø Ability to negotiate & knowledgeable of Commercial Contracts Agreements.
Ø Good administrative / time management skills.
Ø Self-motivated who can work with limited supervision.
Ø Self-starter, ability to plan, organise, and manage time effectively.
Ø Ability to work under pressure
Ø Ability to interact with all levels with the organization from entry level to executive
Ø Excellent customer service skills and smart appearance essential
Ø Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
Ø Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ø Good knowledge of Service specific business, techniques and processes
Ø Ideally you would have a background in Building Services or sub contracted Electrical suppliers
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its' people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organization, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.