Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems.
We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
· To design, install and commission Access Control, Security, CCTV and Fire Systems as part of customer orders incorporating the supply, design, installation and commissioning of building management control systems and third-party integration.
· To maintain & develop relationships with new & existing customers so that we become their trusted expert in all aspects of works.
· To maintain and implement Schneider core values.
· To ensure a safe and healthy working environment for themselves and others, at office or site locations. Operating to site requirements, Project Method statements and risk assessments, Schneider electric Health & Safety Systems.
· To carry out site surveys & prepare accurate pre- sales information to our internal bid team.
· To assist SE account manager & bid team with the preparation of sales offers.
· To assist SE account manager & bid team with the preparation of complex system proposal offers.
· To carry out sales to project handovers with the SE account manager & bid team.
· To pre-commission control panels, field devices onto new and existing systems.
· To commission controllers, networks and field devices into a complete control system.
· To lease with and integrate third party systems onto existing systems.
· To write and commission controller software through to the Graphical user interface.
· To configure and commission graphics.
· To document commissioning progress, site reports and assist with O & M manuals.
· To handover and demonstrate the completed system to customer/ consultant.
· To aid supervision of the installation and liaison with contractors.
· To design and manage installations with the support of project managers.
· To hand over and support Schneider electric and client support teams on new and existing projects.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity.
We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration.
We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve.
As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.
This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.