Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Associate Data Analyst
The purpose of this role will be to review and compare multiple customer master data sets for North America companies.
What will you do?
· Review, validate, and standardize data for entry back into source data systems.
· Coordinate with local counterparts and will be supervised by a local Schneider employee and a North America Data manager.
· Attends weekly and biweekly meetings to review progress, discuss issues, solutions, goals and objectives
Who would be successful?
· Candidate with a degree in the area of Engineering, IT, Finance or any related field
· Experience with MS Office Suite particularly Excel and Access
· Data analysis experience is highly preferred
· Good English speaking & writing skills are a must
· Ability to work in night shift
· Must be willing to work in Cavite
What’s in it for me?
· Global family leave
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
· Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
· Flexible work arrangement
· On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.