Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Associate Data Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Associate Data Analyst to help us deploy and maintain customer-driven, digital-platform strategies that engage and excite all users.
What will you do?
· Administrate the platform (users, reporting, partner reassignment) – monitor and act on new registrations (approve / decline / reassign)
· Account and contact management through knowledge of identity management and collaboration with internal teams
· Modify data entered to ensure data quality (capitalization, abbreviations, etc.). Requires strong understanding of American English and address abbreviations. (e.g., IBM = International Business Machines)
· Mark accounts and contacts to merge if duplicates exist
· Attend meetings to share actions and outcomes from contact management activities
· Responsible for Level 1 support for customers in the US, with direct communication with partners, sales teams, and other stakeholders
· First point of contact for partner inquiries (email, phone)
· Log support inquiry in appropriate ticketing system and follow up as necessary
· Route support inquiry to appropriate team for Level 2 support, as necessary, and provide resolution to partner
· Share Voice of the Customer concerns identified through support inquiries
· Execute on content requests - Ensure creation of appropriate new content and maintenance of existing content according to governance principles
· Support any internal Content Creators with platform processes, analyze content performance data, and answer questions
· Program Management – deploy and implement new programs and features in the backoffice; identify where Programs are successful and opportunities for improvement
· Support communications, potential training, platform / process feedback, change of action plan, etc. to internal stakeholders
· Train new internal users on administration areas such as registration/reporting, organize training refresher sessions as needed
· Run data health & quality check. Assist in data cleansing activity.
· Monitor KPI metrics through system reporting tools
· Monitor usage through Web Analytics tool
· Collaborate to identify and use best practices from colleagues around the globe
Who would be successful?
· Strong attention to detail and data management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Accuracy and Attention to detail
· Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
· Knowledgeable on MS Office
· Knowledgeable on HTML language
· Salesforce.com experience
What’s in it for me?
· Global family leave
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
· Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
· Flexible work arrangement
· On-site gym
Who will you report to? Sr. Manager, NAM Digital Channel Management
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.