The Role: Associate Data Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to apply their skills in a business environment. The analyst will fulfill standard data requests including: data validation, data quality reporting, data cleanup, data architecture, and facilitating data process improvements. The analyst may also build and/or maintain dashboards & data visualizations in support of business needs.
What will you do?
• Use Alteryx or other tools to process data from various data sources for validation and analysis
• Create & maintain dashboards using data visualization tools like Tableau
• Fulfill ad-hoc data request from Commercial Operations business owners.
• Assist in regular data quality & data validation processes, and work through resolution of issues.
• Contribute to other ad hoc analyses/reporting requests in support of business partners when appropriate
What's in it for me?
• Exposure to both business operations and data processes.
• Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
• Trainings tailored to your career goals
• Wide choices of other benefits
Who will you report to?
Data Analyst Team Lead
Who would be successful?
Required Knowledge and Skills are as follows:
• Knowledge of business concepts and processes such as opportunity management, forecasting, marketing programs, pricing, sales cycle & funnel
• Experience with Salesforce CRM platform
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
• Experience with programming or database concepts (SQL, Access, HTML, Java, etc...)
• Experience with Alteryx or other ETL tools helpful
• Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools helpful
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and re-prioritize quickly a must
• Prior experience interacting with North American employees and front-line business personnel
• Ability to operate with a high level of professionalism and maturity with little supervision
Other Key Considerations
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able & willing to learn new tools, software and processes
• Must be able to take direction, listen to needs of business managers, and interpret their needs into technical instructions
• Must be effective working on teams, within and outside of function