The mission of this role is to lead the consolidation of financial performance in North America operations, by understanding the rules and governance associated with group policies and procedures and coordinating FP&A dashboards produced by the different CoE groups (Reporting, Analysis, Planning).
Main responsibilities are to provide standardized and simplified reporting, efficient and timely manner for the NAM ops business (+6B Revenue and growing); and provide high level commentaries of the business drivers affecting performance partnering with finance leadership across the region, like CFO's, VP, SVP, finance business partners and Group FP&A.
Qualifications / Key Success Factors
· Minimum of a bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; 5+ years related financial experience, with advanced knowledge of financial modeling theory, principles and practices
· Strong financial/analytical skills with proven business acumen. Preference for controlling experience in manufacturing or commercial environment
· Advanced PC skills (emphasis on MS Excel, Power Point, HFM/Hyperion/Essbase, SAP and SQL) and the ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly. Possess superior Excel skills including charting and ability to manipulate large volumes of data resulting from various sources into meaningful and dependable managerial information
· Experience in Tableau
· The right candidate will demonstrate strong ability to work with and influence others not within direct reporting relationship
· English advanced
· Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization, verbally and in writing, with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams
· Sense of prioritization, self-motivated; resistant to high pressure environment