Eurotherm by Schneider Electric is a global technology, software and consulting organisation leading significant change in process manufacturing, plant optimisation, business operations and enterprise performance. Eurotherm by Schneider Electric is a leading global supplier of Process Control and Data Acquisition products, solutions and services to both industrial and process customers. The company's international reputation as a provider of innovative solutions across a broad spectrum of vertical markets is supported by engineering services designed to realise greater benefits to customers' plant-wide assets.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment https://goo.gl/r9Vtvg
We are looking for a technical sales specialist with experience in the process control industry to join our successful team and take responsibility for the North-East region of the UK. This is a well managed region with many strong customer relationships. Your role is to carefully manage these customers as well as developing new business.
You will be part of a strong team with excellent back office support and a market leading offer and access to the full portfolio of Schneider Electric.
· Carry out site visits to existing and prospective customers and develop relationships.
· Share Eurotherm's expertise in regulated industries by presenting technical solutions to resolve customer problems.
· Build on existing relationships with current client base as well as developing new relationships with prospective customers through creating demand for Eurotherm products and pursuing opportunities to fruition.
· Maintaining all existing and prospective customer information within the CRM tool.
· Meeting allocated Sales and Margin targets for sales territory.
· Development of product and application skills as well as maintaining current skills.
COMPETENCIES AND KEY METRICS
· Sales Professional
· Develop relationships with customers at all levels including executive.
· Understand and use customer and regulated industry drivers for success in accounts.
· Understand competitors, their strategies and counter-tactics.
· Ability to manage large opportunities by creating demand, creating proposals and negotiating sales.
· Key Metrics
· Orders - to target and grow previous year
· Margin - to target and grow previous year
· Maintain a high level of customer face to visits each week
· Size and conversion of sales funnel
· Maintenance and compliance to Bridge Front Office (CRM)
Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognising employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organisational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
We offer a wide ranging reward package that goes far beyond your monthly salary including a generous holiday entitlement, defined contribution pension scheme and a range of supplementary benefits that are market competitive.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.
Please apply on line.
· High level sales skills
· Customer relationship management
· Account management
· Opportunity management
· Electronic and Electrical knowledge of applications and processes
· Strong understanding of Process control and Data Acquisition
· PC skills including standard Microsoft packages
· Networking, industrial control applications
· Technical and Applications
· Have good technical knowledge of process control industries, in particular Eurotherm target markets
· Product and Solutions
· Sales knowledge of DCS, SCADA, PLC/PAC environment and common system architecture.
· Possess a good awareness of distributed databases and industry communication standards. Modbus, Profibus, BacNet etc
· Have specific sales knowledge of process control solutions and their integration with the MES and ERP environments. Desirable.
· Experience as a field based sales person
· Experience in a technical role within process contro
HNC/HND qualification in Engineering , Process Control, Electronics.
Formal Apprenticeship in Process control would also be advantageous.
Full UK driving licence.
A home environment that allows effective working from home.
The role will require travel within the UK.
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.