Description de l'offre
Competitive Salary & Package
Eurotherm by Schneider Electric is a global technology, software and consulting organisation leading significant change in process manufacturing, plant optimisation, business operations and enterprise performance. Eurotherm by Schneider Electric is a leading global supplier of Process Control and Data Acquisiton products, solutions and services to both industrial and process customers. The company's international reputation as a provider of innovative solutions across a broad spectrum of vertical markets is supported by engineering services designed to realise greater benefits to customers' plant-wide assets.
To develop relationships with existing customers and to promote Eurotherm in acquiring new customers within the sales territory of the South East region of the UK.
· Carry out site visits to existing and prospective customers and develop relationships.
· Share Eurotherm's expertise in regulated industries by presenting technical solutions to resolve customer problems.
· Build on existing relationships with current client base as well as developing new relationships with prospective customers through creating demand for Eurotherm products and pursuing opportunities to fruition.
· Maintaining all existing and prospective customer information within the CRM tool.
· Meeting allocated Sales and Margin targets for sales territory.
· Development of product and application skills as well as maintaining current skills.
COMPETENCIES AND KEY METRICS
· Sales Professional
· Develop relationships with customers at all levels including executive.
· Understand and use customer and regulated industry drivers for success in accounts.
· Understand competitors, their strategies and counter-tactics.
· Ability to manage large opportunities by creating demand, creating proposals and negotiating sales.
· Key Metrics
· Orders - to target and grow previous year
· Margin - to target and grow previous year
· Maintain a high level of customer face to visits each week
· Size and conversion of sales funnel
· Maintenance and compliance to Bridge Front Office (CRM)
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of many, if not all, of the following.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· High level sales skills
· Customer relationship management
· Account management
· Opportunity management
· Electronic and Electrical knowledge of applications and processes
· Strong understanding of Process control and Data Acquisition
· PC skills including standard Microsoft packages
· Networking, industrial control applications
· Technical and Applications
· Have good technical knowledge of process control industries, in particular Eurotherm target markets
· Product and Solutions
· Sales knowledge of DCS, SCADA, PLC/PAC environment and common system architecture.
· Possess a good awareness of distributed databases and industry communication standards. Modbus, Profibus, BacNet etc
· Have specific sales knowledge of process control solutions and their integration with the MES and ERP environments. Desirable.
· Experience as a field based sales person
· Experience in a technical role within process control
HNC/HND qualification in Engineering , Process Control, Electronics.
Formal Apprenticeship in Process control would also be advantageous.
Full UK driving licence.
A home environment that allows effective working from home.
The role will require travel within the UK.
This position will report directly to the regional sales manager.