Today’s Data Center needs to be reliable and efficient, while keeping your data secure. Our technicians are highly trained and certified specialists who will conduct preventative and corrective maintenance activities, supervise outside vendors, perform daily walk through
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. This position is accountable for being a member of the technical team for large scale/high complexity Customer project orders, they may span over multiple years, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes serving as a software project engineer during initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects/programs. Individuals in this position may review customer requirements, which includes software system development requirements, software and hardware specifications, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions.
1. Assists lead software project engineer in developing and/or finalizing technical elements of the project’s statement of work with the customer. (Project Initiation)
2. Assists lead software project engineer in developing a project schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan to ensure expectations are being met internally and externally. (Project Planning)
3. Assists system architect and lead software project engineer in system design effort of the customer’s project. (Project Execution)
4. Primarily responsible for execution of assigned software project tasks. Will follow direction of the lead software project engineer and project management. (Project Execution)
5. Test technical output against project design standards and developed system testing protocol. (Monitor and Control Project Work)
6. Assists lead software project engineer in the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. (Project Close)